Tuesday, December 14, 2004

RIP Robin Tacket, 1976-2004

As many of you know, Robin Tacket passed away last Thursday. I knew Robin in High School but had only seen him occasionally since then. He had recently been involved in the Indy band "Nine Drink Minimum." I like to think that he was still using the Crate practice amp I sold to him many years ago. I believe some sort of trust fund is being established for his son. I'll post details as they become available.

A memorial service for Robin is planned for tomorrow, Wednesday, December 15th, from 4:00-8:00 PM at Grinsteiner Funeral Home, 1601 E New York St. in Indianapolis. For more details call them at (317) 632-5374.

There are also plans in the works for a memorial concert at Birdy's in mid-January, likely Saturday, January 15th. Again, more details as they become available.

No comments: