Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Long weekend

Cathy and I had an action packed Memorial Day weekend. We had a marathon shopping spree at Lowe's. We watched the seven baby rabbits in our yard leave their nest for the first time. One let me hold it. Now there's no sign of them. Hopefully one or two of them wil return next year to nest. We listened to the last 50 laps or so of the Indy 500, cheering Danica Patrick on to her 4th place finish. We did a lot of yard work until I smashed my finger with a rubber mallet and cut it open on some fiberglass edging! We made our first ever trip to the Bloomington Hospital Promptcare, where I got a tetnus shot and some bandages. Hopefully the huge blood blister I have will subside before too long. And we nearly finished our master bathroom remodel. We just need to hang the medicine cabinets and clean! Work is actually a little relaxing compared to our weekend!

No comments: