Monday, November 07, 2005

New Features!

Regular readers will notice many new features to the Roach Family Blog.  The primary new feature is the ability to receive Roach Family Blog updates directly t your desktop!  The blog is now streaming in RSS and Atom formats and I’ve added links to the right to help you find these streams. Why should you care?  Well, this means you can add the Roach Family Blog to your “My MSN” homepage or your “My Yahoo!” homepage. Links to both of these features are also to the right.  Whenever I add a new post, the stream will also be updated right on your web page.  E-mail me if you want details.

 

Also, if you’re not up to speed on RSS feeds, you can get e-mail when I update.  Add your e-mail address to the dialog box to the right and FEEDBlitz.com will send you an e-mail each day I update with a full copy of the blog entry. 

No comments: