Thursday, December 21, 2006

Fall to sleep with "Broken Bottles Under Children's Feet"

Now I've seen it all. Here's a new CD coming out in January, "Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of U2." OK, I admit that I tried once to get Parker to listen to U2 in utero, but this is ridiculous. I certainly hope these are instrumentals. I'm trying to picture a lullaby version of Sunday, Bloody Sunday with lyrics "Broken bottles under children's feet, bodies strewn across the dead end streets." It's enough to give kids nightmares! Here's the full track listing:

  1. Sunday Bloody Sunday
  2. All I Want is You
  3. Beautiful Day
  4. One
  5. With or Without You
  6. I still Haven't Found What I Am Looking for
  7. Angel of Harlem
  8. Where the Streets Have No Name
  9. New Year's Day
  10. Desire
  11. The Sweetest Thing

No comments: