Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Beyond Violet

My parents attended a Parker Family reunion last weekend in Cave City Kentucky, home of Mammoth Cave. They got a chance to reconnect with family members that they had not seen in a long time. One of those was my cousin Will Parker. They brought me back a CD of his latest musical group, Beyond Violet. The group is basically Will and his wife, Suzanne “Zanny” Gaudet. Zanny is suffering from Ewing's Sarcoma and hasn't been performing much lately. Check out the Friends of Zanny web page for more information how her friends are trying to help her fight the cancer. Our prayers are with Will and Zanny during this trying time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi.
I was sorry to hear about Zanny. Do you know where I can purchase their cd's? Thanks you

Don
konakamaka@yahoo.com